Saturday 24 December 2011

Interlude...

I realise the last few posts have contained not much more than me going on about the current round of treatment and its side effects. I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their continuing help, support and kindness. Most of all I want to thank my wife, without her love, support, positivity and care I'm not too sure where I would be right now. Thanks B x

I'm over moon to be feeling well enough at the moment to enjoy Christmas with Bethan and he kids. It was a short term goal, but a big thing never the less. I'm really looking forward to having a couple of "healthy" weeks to catch up with friends and family and see if I can grow some beard back!

Hope to see you all soon,

Happy Christmas everyone, and all the very best for 2012.


Ciaran.

4 comments:

  1. Hey fella glad you got a break over xmas,i've got Malachy over from 28th so my xmas starts then...great to spend time with the kids.
    Keep strong m8 and catch up soon,steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good picture Ciaran. Hope you had a good one and the kids are still on huge highs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you with a big smile dude. Hope you all have a rad first chrimbo in your new pad. jam & bek. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...back at ya... happy christmas and well done you all on achieving your goals, moving in is pretty impressive!Happy new homex

    ReplyDelete