Saturday 19 November 2011

... the day before.

... So I've decided to start this blog. It was suggested by a good friend of mine as way to communicate to a lot of people that all want the same information, but also as a way of getting stuff out of your head, just somewhere to put things down and get it processed instead of bottling it all up, makes perfect sense to me.
I'm sitting hear writing this the day before I begin the first barrage of Cheamotherapy. It's all pretty daunting, just knowing that I feel as right as rain and within a few days I'm going to be full of highly toxic, cell destroying chemicals that are going to make me very ill indeed. Im trying not to think this way, but its feeling like the last day I'm ever going to feel like this! Just got to keep in mind that its the treatment making me better and not the cancer making me ill. As a good friend has said to me in the last week "One clear path, between you right now and your destination, which is to be cancer free and well again." it keeps ringing around in my head, and it helps no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment